Blind Measuring Guide
How to measure for blinds? Want to know our measuring secrets..?
Watch on below.
How to measure for Blinds
Congratulations on choosing Yorkshire Blinds for your window blinds!
We are committed to providing you with the best possible service, and that includes making sure that your blinds are measured correctly. This comprehensive guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to accurately measure your windows for blinds, ensuring a seamless and precise fit..
Tools you will need
- A tape measure
- A pencil
- A piece of paper
Steps How to Measure for Blinds
- Measure the width of the window. Start at one side of the window and measure to the other side, making sure to measure across the frame.
- Measure the height of the window. Measure from the top of the frame to the bottom of the frame.
- If you have a bay window, measure each section of the window separately. Start by measuring the width of each section, then measure the height of each section.
- Once you have measured all of your windows, write down the measurements on a piece of paper. Make sure to include the type of window (e.g., bay window, casement window, etc.) and the measurements for each section of the window.
Tips How to Measure for Blinds
- Make sure that your tape measure is level. This will ensure that your measurements are accurate.
- If you are measuring a bay window, measure each section of the window separately. This will ensure that the blinds fit each section of the window properly.
- If you are unsure about how to measure your windows, you can always contact Yorkshire Blinds for assistance.
Once you have measured your windows, you can order your blinds from Yorkshire Blinds. We will make sure that your blinds are custom-made to fit your windows perfectly.
Thank you for choosing Yorkshire Blinds! We look forward to helping you transform your windows with beautiful, custom-made blinds.
We hope this guide and videos have been helpful! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help.
Our expert team is always ready to provide comprehensive advice on how to measure for blinds for your windows; no question is deemed off limits. We highly encourage you to ask, irrespective of how simple you may perceive the question to be.
Firstly grab a Tape Measure
A Pen/Pencil & paper is important for your measurements